Long-Zoom Lens Bracket Holder + Camera Quick Release Plate for Tripod Ball Head
QS-220 Main features:
1. Made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, surface oxidation treatment; with two separate slides of 80mm long, reserved multiple function extension holes, and provided with stainless steel screws;
2. The total length is about 220mm (not include screw), width is about 38.5mm, thickness is about 10mm, net weight is about 130g;
3. With AS standard interface, compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI ball head or clamp of AS standard interface;
4. One end with two 1/4" screw holes with thread, the other end with two 1/4" holes without thread; can be used with iShoot long-focus lens support IS-TB01, support large long-focus lens over 400-800; or combined with iShoot quick release plate QS-120 (sold separately), working as a simple DIY vertical quick release plate, can support most cameras.
IS-TB01 Main features:
1. Main body made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, surface oxidation treatment; weight bearing joints and screws made of 304 stainless steel, weight about 140g;
2. The distance of the screw holes connecting quick release plate is about 23mm; with three joints with damping, foldable and retractable; camera screw chute is about 29.5mm;
3. Can be used with iShoot quick release plate QS-120 ( sold separately ), or QS-350 ( sold separately ), installed between long-focus lens and camera body, sharing the weight of the camera mount, to protect long- focus lens and camera mount from damage, but also increase stability.
1 x iShoot Lengthened Quick Release Plate QS-220
1 x Long-focus Lens Support IS-TB01
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)
- Model :
- Aviation Aluminum