Your shopping cart is empty!
iShoot Ball Head IS-FB52QJ64 + Quick Release Plate QS-60
Low Center of Gravity and High Locking Force
With Panoramic Clamp on Top and Panoramic Base at Bottom
Compatible with RRS / Arca-Swiss Quick Release Plate
|1. Main components made of aviation aluminum, CNC precisely machined, anodized surface; with stainless steel screw and copper guard plate for chassis; packaging volume is approx. 140 x 115 x 110mm, weight approx. 820g without accessories;
2. Low center of gravity design, the center of gravity is not more than 65mm; with double openings, convenient for vertical shooting; with red sphere of approx. 52mm in diameter;
3. Use lever principle, resulting in high locking force, lock the ball firmly, Max. Vertical load is about 25kg, Max. Bearing when tilted in 90 degrees is about 5kg;
4. When tilted in 90 degrees, the vertical error between the clamp and the ground is less than 3 degrees; when tilted in 45 degrees with bearing, after locking the ball, the free hang down range of the clamp is not more than 1mm;
5. Top is a panoramic clamp of 64mm in diameter, can rotate in 360 degrees freely, with a spirit level and a compass, jaws using RRS / ARCA-SWISS 39mm standard, can be replaced for upgrading; come with a quick release plate of Arca fit;
6. The bottom diameter is approx. 66mm, using UNC 3/8" screw hole;
7. The ball is locked by a metal master knob of approx. 37mm in diameter, the knob is also provided with a separate damping setting knob;
8. Bottom is a 360 degrees panoramic base, every 30 degrees as one segment, and the error is approx. 1 degree; with independent control knob, and built-in damping oil in the base.
|1 x iShoot Ball Head IS-FB52QJ64
1 x iShoot Quick Release Plate QS-60
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)